[squeak-dev] What changed in TransformationMorph 5.2 -> 5.3 ?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Dec 2 08:42:09 UTC 2021

Hi Tim --

Can you share some code for me to try out?

Best,
Marcel
Am 02.12.2021 07:39:57 schrieb tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org>:

> On 2021-11-22, at 2:22 AM, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
>
> Hi Tim --
>
> In Nov 2019, we extracted Morph >> #rotationDegrees(:) from Etoys into Morphic. Also #heading(:) and #rotationCenter(:).
>
> Does the bug still occur in recent Trunk?

Yup, it does. So far the only difference I've spotted is that TransformationMorph>>#adjustAfter: now lacks the send of Morph>>#actorStateOrNil. Not seeing how that could be a cause. Very odd.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Vescere bracis meis. = Eat my shorts.