[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1803.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Dec 3 10:01:30 UTC 2021

Hi Chris --

Thanks for your thoughts. There clearly seems to be a conflict of interest here due to platform issues we cannot solve in the short term. I am interested in helping all interested parties.

> A much better solution would be for Cmd+z to simply Undo back to the last state prior to Cmd+l being pressed.

Hmm... let me see whether I can combine a non-empty undo history with the "hasUnacceptedChanges" flag. :-) Thanks for the idea.

Best,
Marcel