[squeak-dev] The Inbox: MorphicExtras-ct.303.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Dec 4 14:37:51 UTC 2021

A new version of MorphicExtras was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/MorphicExtras-ct.303.mcz

Name: MorphicExtras-ct.303
Author: ct
Time: 4 December 2021, 3:37:46.516791 pm
UUID: d6d2ef8c-59cf-944e-8fc4-d70d81cd5f1b
Ancestors: MorphicExtras-mt.300

Fix typo.

=============== Diff against MorphicExtras-mt.300 ===============

Item was changed:
  Object subclass: #TextOnCurveContainer
  	instanceVariableNames: 'baseline inset textDirection textSegments'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'MorphicExtras-Text Support'!

+ !TextOnCurveContainer commentStamp: 'ct 12/2/2021 21:52' prior: 0!
+ I am not really a container in the sense of TextContainer.  However, I get stored in the same field of a textMorph.  My baseline specifies the vertical displacement of the character baselines from the curve center (0 means on center, 5 would mean, eg, the character baselines are 5 pixels above the curve center).  This is essential enduring information.  I also cache temporary layout information, including the locations, angles and bounding boxes of each of the characters as displayed.!
- !TextOnCurveContainer commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
- I am not really a container in the sense of TextContainer.  However, I get stored in the same field of a textMorph.  My baseline specifies the vertical displacement of the character baselines from the curve center (0 means on center, 5 would mean, eg, the character baselines are 5 pixels above the curve center).  This is ssential enduring information.  I also cache temporary layout information, including the locations, angles and bounding boxes of each of the characters as displayed.!