[squeak-dev] Syntactic sugar for Transcript show:

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Dec 6 20:50:25 UTC 2021

Not for neither against that change. I use the Transcript very rarely only - unless you are dealing with processing issues, variable assignments and #inspect/#explore/#halt[Once] have felt more "live" and direct to me. Others shall decide about that proposal. :-)

Just one thought: Currently, our tools display a flag for every method that contains Transcript, halt, flag, needsAttention, or a few others. If we establish #transcriptShow etc., we should make sure to add this selector to this list. Analogously, when you file out a changeset, it needs to detect these selector for the slip detection.

Best,

Christoph