[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Tools-ct.1093.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Dec 16 01:47:16 UTC 2021

A new version of Tools was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Tools-ct.1093.mcz

Name: Tools-ct.1093
Author: ct
Time: 16 December 2021, 2:47:13.523437 am
UUID: f40139a4-4d50-2241-8ee2-ea3ac952f237
Ancestors: Tools-ct.1092

Proposal: Implement #browse on Process to reveal a process/context pair in a process browser. We can add the ToolSet abstraction later if the need for this is seen. Unless anyone objects (for a reason I cannot think of :)), I will merge this in a few days.

=============== Diff against Tools-ct.1092 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Debugger>>addModelItemsToWindowMenu: (in category 'misc') -----
  addModelItemsToWindowMenu: aMenu

  	super addModelItemsToWindowMenu: aMenu.

  	aMenu addLine.
  	aMenu
  		add: 'inspect process' translated target: self interruptedProcess action: #inspect;
  		add: 'explore process' translated target: self interruptedProcess action: #explore;
+ 		add: 'browse process' translated target: self action: #browseProcess;
  		add: 'terminate process' translated target: self action: #terminateProcess;
  		balloonTextForLastItem: 'other than Abandon, this will allow the active context to unwind first.' translated.!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Debugger>>browseProcess (in category 'context stack menu') -----
+ browseProcess
+
+ 	^ interruptedProcess browse: self interruptedContext!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Process>>browse (in category '*Tools-Browsing') -----
+ browse
+
+ 	^ ProcessBrowser browseProcess: self!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Process>>browse: (in category '*Tools-Browsing') -----
+ browse: aContext
+
+ 	^ ProcessBrowser browseProcess: self context: aContext!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ProcessBrowser class>>browseProcess: (in category 'instance creation') -----
+ browseProcess: aProcess
+
+ 	^ self new
+ 		selectProcess: aProcess;
+ 		open!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ProcessBrowser class>>browseProcess:context: (in category 'instance creation') -----
+ browseProcess: aProcess context: aContext
+
+ 	^ self new
+ 		selectProcess: aProcess;
+ 		selectContext: aContext;
+ 		open!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ProcessBrowser class>>open (in category 'instance creation') -----
  open
+
+ 	^ self new open!
- 	^ToolBuilder open: self new!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ProcessBrowser>>open (in category 'toolbuilder') -----
+ open
+
+ 	^ ToolBuilder open: self!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ProcessBrowser>>selectContext: (in category 'accessing') -----
+ selectContext: aContext
+
+ 	self stackListIndex: (self stackList indexOf: aContext).!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ProcessBrowser>>selectProcess: (in category 'accessing') -----
+ selectProcess: aProcess
+
+ 	self processListIndex: (self processList indexOf: aProcess).!