[squeak-dev] Merge Request: autoEncloseBeforeSpace.cs

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Dec 22 19:52:53 UTC 2021

> On 2021-12-22, at 11:03 AM, Thiede, Christoph <Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
>  To help me to reproduce this, could you maybe send me a screenshot of the keyboard exerciser (in the parts bin tool > demo) after pressing command + bracket and hover the recorded event? :-)

Can't help with anything to do with Windows since I Don't Do Windows. Other than a few minutes exposure occasionally when using the Nanaimo MakerSPace 3D printers I haven't used it since about 1996.

This is on a Pi 64bit OS -

I updated an image to 20892 to try this out. The current default setting is most *definitely* not my choice. Turning on 'Enclose selection with..' at least makes wrapping a selection work ... but without cmd? Absolutely unacceptable. I cannot imagine where that would be a good thing and I certainly won't allow it in my images.

Why does this tool show that [ and \ are both 'squeak1'? OK, it does show the actual key char properly in the hover-thing... weird.

tim
Do you like me for my brain or my baud?