[squeak-dev] Survey | Lost Keyboard Shortcuts in TextEditor

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Dec 23 10:35:13 UTC 2021

Hi Eliot, hi all --

Which shortcuts unrelated to managing () [] <> || "" '' got lost in the recent changes? I kind of think that I removed more than I intended to do.

Can you please list the shortcuts that do not work anymore?

Best,
Marcel

P.S.: Please just report the facts here. Short and simple. Use the other discussion for more elaborate arguments. (http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2021-December/217782.html [http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2021-December/217782.html])

P.P.S.: Regarding the shortcuts around () [] <> || "" '', I explained more than once why we cannot have those at the moment and why these were frustratingly broken for non-US users for a long time. Again, I beg you to make this little sacrifice for the benefit of a larger user group. I will supply you with a customized change set that would restore it for your personal image if there is a demand.