[squeak-dev] Survey | Global save-image shortcut cmd+shift+s? Masks "insert 'self' "

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 21:12:50 UTC 2021

Yikes!  I had to go back and look at that email!  I don't know how I
mistook what you said, Marcel, but for some reason, my brain thought you
proposed only adding a [Shift] to the existing key (e.g., Cmd+Shift+]), and
NOT changing it to "S" (e.g., Cmd+Shift+S).

Jakob is right, Cmd+Shift+S is pretty print.  I DON'T want to change that
to "save image", because it's already the analog to saving a method (via
Cmd+s)!

I'm really sorry for my misread!  I would propose Cmd+Shift+] if it is not
too difficult for non-US keyboards.

Best,
  Chris