[squeak-dev] Unicode Ranges you might want to copy

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue Feb 2 11:58:23 UTC 2021

Either Levente or Christoph recommended something named Unifont.

I just did a search http://unifoundry.com/unifont/  and it claims to cover all glyphs in True Type.

I will be messing around with this next.

Hi Timothy,

I spent several (fruitless) days last year trying to get cuneiform fonts to render properly in Squeak (see https://www.hethport.uni-wuerzburg.de/cuneifont/ for examples of the fonts). There does seem to be an issue with rendering glyphs above a certain code point from what I recall. I am definitely interested in your work and what you end up finding out.

 If you can find a character range, we can try to get them to appear in the browser. My Seaside is coded for UTF-8 .