[squeak-dev] interesting slowness (not important, just an FYI)

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat Feb 6 16:29:47 UTC 2021

I narrowed it down to one range...

(16r010000  asCharacter to:16r01007F asCharacter) editWithLabel:'Linear B Syllabary'.

This is with the various Unifont installed.

It displays pretty well in the browser

I can inspect the WideString by inspecting

 (16r010000  asCharacter to:16r01007F asCharacter)

When I click on "self" of the inspector, the image freezes up.

hmmmm.

Well, I can click through the individual elements and see if they match with what is displayed on the web page and then find the element that hangs the image and voila--theoretically speaking of course.