[squeak-dev] interesting slowness (not important, just an FYI)

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat Feb 6 19:44:06 UTC 2021

Hi Eric

I will read later tonight, thx.

If you have time, what is "the font stack" in Squeak?

I know via the font import tool that 'something' is stored in image.
how do we view that something?

The TTC stack....is that the intermediarry between the in image font something and the tools that want to use it?

Thx for your time

---- On Sat, 06 Feb 2021 13:21:06 -0500 eric.gade at gmail.com wrote ----

Hi Tim,