[squeak-dev] Syntax Error window locks up image

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Feb 12 18:02:16 UTC 2021

> On 2021-02-12, at 12:33 AM, Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
>
> Hi John-Reed,
>
> can you tell us more about that method your are running every hour?

My first thought on seeing the screenshot was that the source file is mucked up somehow; looks like it was trying to compile some part of the method header that ought to be ignored.

I remember in the far distant past having problems of that sort when Windows got its nsty little fingers in the pie and converted Rc to CRLF and thus broke all the source pointers.

tim
Useful random insult:- A room temperature IQ.