[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-ct.1368.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 04:54:44 UTC 2021

Hi Dave, thanks for your efforts in keeping the improvements flowing.  For
this, would you please consider Kernel-cmm.1370 (or an improved version of
it based on your and others' review), instead of merely reverting
Christoph's version to the prior state?  Eliot and I both expressed that
the name is a good thing for the #printString, when it's set.  This is an
attempt to capture the intent of Christoph's idea, which was good.

Thanks,
  Chris