[squeak-dev] Syntax Error window locks up image

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Tue Feb 16 15:08:29 UTC 2021

I just noticed "Squeak 5.2" in that screenshot. Yes, we fixed that issue in 5.3 and restart all those processes through the release builder. That particular compiled method in the screenshot was apparently very old and out-of-sync with the .sources file.

http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-Kernel-mt-1211-mcz-td5093956.html

http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-Kernel-eem-1273-mcz-td5105160.html

Best,
Marcel
Am 16.02.2021 15:54:50 schrieb Marcel Taeumel <marcel.taeumel at hpi.de>:
> the method that is run every hour is setup to run a method to
> do some work and then spawn a block with an hour delay
> which runs the method again when the delay elapses.

Ah, so you do not compile code in that method. Hmm...