[squeak-dev] Discussing a new design of partially Squeak-based OS

Eric Gade eric.gade at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 21:02:00 UTC 2021

Hi Liam,

I saw your talk and enjoyed it very much. I think people on this chain will
have a lot to add, particularly about projects like SqueakNOS. I want to
point you to the most recent of these kinds of efforts that I know about
called CogNOS (https://github.com/nopsys/CogNOS)
<https://github.com/nopsys/CogNOS>. I am not affiliated with this project
though and don't really know the status of it.

I did a talk at the FOSDEM conference a little under 2 weeks ago about

--
Eric