[squeak-dev] multitasking now available in Squeak6.0?

Herbert herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Tue Jan 5 15:21:34 UTC 2021

Hi Marcel,

I have projects with documentation (objects from the object catalog,
some of them half alive). Projects are very important to me and you
mentioned you want to keep halos functional. If host windows = IDE only
that's a big step back imo. Unless a host window is just a project and
clicking just does 'jump to project' in Squeak.

Cheers,

Herbert