[squeak-dev] V3

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jan 11 23:55:44 UTC 2021

> On 2021-01-11, at 3:37 PM, Vanessa Freudenberg <vanessa at codefrau.net> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 3:15 PM tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>

> > On 2021-01-11, at 3:00 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > V1 would be the 1996 one then
> >
> > +1
> > V3 might be the closure-supporting one (which year was that?)
>
> Except Dan was talking V3 back in '99
>
> Do you mean "3.x"? That was in the Squeak 2.x era and I think he was talking about Squeak versions.

Maaaaaybe. The emails are headed 'Version 3 image'. I think retconning history may be futile. It's quite clear the reality lines have been thoroughly messed up since at least 2000.

tim
"How many Motie Mediators does it take to chage a lightbulb?”
"Are you insane? Only Crazy Eddie would want to change *anything*!"