[squeak-dev] Unix keyboard events lose track when multiple keys pressed or keys held down

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Jan 17 00:03:45 UTC 2021

> On 2021-01-16, at 3:33 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> . The part I
> can't figure out is how it could be working on any of the VMs.

I can't see any case where it can work either but the code is so convoluted you need a native guide. The one thing I can see that might just possibly account for differences is the way that x2sqKey is a function pointer that can end up pointing to any of three routines depending upon assorted commandline options, environment variables and phase of a random selection of Jupiter's moons.

tim
Strange OpCodes: RSC: Rewind System Clock