[squeak-dev] Unix keyboard events lose track when multiple keys pressed or keys held down

Herbert herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jan 18 08:23:08 UTC 2021

Early bird today.

With the '$' the script doesn't start, without it starts.
I'm not sure what to do but in both cases Say 'ÄÖÜßöäü' (<-- When typing
those were German Umlauts) works and displys correctly.
No sound though.
The script still uses ALSA sound.

Not sure what I shall try but can do that after work, maybe even read
the whole thread ;-).

Cheers,

Herbert