[squeak-dev] Cannot read 4.3 image on Raspberry Pi

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 02:19:23 UTC 2021

Hi Jim,

   are you up to building your own VM? If so,  I've just committed files
that may succeed in building a JIT for that image format.  If you clone
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm.git and cd to
build.linuxARMv6/squeak.cog.v3 and run  ./makealldirty you may be in luck.
Instructions on installing necessary support libraries are in
build.linuxARMv6/HowToBuild.
Report back to vm-dev if you succeed or you have problems.

--
best, Eliot