[squeak-dev] Documenting the system

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jul 19 16:53:37 UTC 2021

We tend to obsess about making tools -big surprise! - whilst forgetting that the key problem is *content*. If we have some content in a digital form somewhere, we can move, reformat and present in in a myriad ways. No content, no presenting it.

Of course the problem tends to be that very few people in the world of software think of documenting things as interesting, important, or even worthy of consideration.

tim
APATHY ERROR:  Don't bother striking any key.