[squeak-dev] Debian tarball updates?

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 02:19:50 UTC 2021

Assuming you are looking for someone to create/update the Debian source
package (i.e. to update the package in the Debian repos) and not just a
standalone tarball that builds on Debian, I'd be willing to do it.  While I
don't live and breathe creating Debian source packages, I have had to do it
from time to time over the years.