[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-mt.945.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Jun 18 06:26:40 UTC 2021

One more thing: Also changes the printString of ASCII-13 to #return because it seems more readable than #cr.

Note that I pushed readability more into the direction of recognizing physical keys, not standard ASCII labels. I hope that's fine... In that sense, the printString for #lf might be also changed to #linefeed, which is already there.

But is there a keyboard with a line-feed key? I know that the "Enter" key on the num pad does not arrive as ASCII-3 (ETX, end-of-text) on all systems, right?

Best,
Marcel