[squeak-dev] Debian tarball updates?

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 23:04:31 UTC 2021

Vanessa,

Thanks for filling in some of the gaps for me.  It does change the scope a
bit from what I had envisioned.  I was thinking that this was an effort to
package up the modern VM as a separate package from the classic VM rather
than integrating it with the existing classic VM package.  Has anyone run
the plan by the Debian maintainers yet?

Thanks,
Phil