[squeak-dev] Debian tarball updates?

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:12:57 UTC 2021

Levente,

That would be my plan 'C' proposal if nothing else works out.  It's pretty
trivial to create and host, but it does create a bit of friction for users
to add a repo to their sources list so that makes it the least desirable of
the options.   It would also likely necessitate creating one for Debian,
one for Ubuntu and one for Raspbian as from time to time these distros do
make conflicting decisions re: library versions for their respective
releases.  But as a last resort, it is an option.

Thanks,
Phil