[squeak-dev] Morphic team, nice improvement during installer runs. The progress bar stays in top right...

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Mar 4 20:32:30 UTC 2021

Hi Marcel,

By "top right" I mean the top right corner of the World.

On older Squeaks the progress bar would jump about and resize as tghe packages installed.

cheers,

---- On Thu, 04 Mar 2021 10:30:14 -0500 marcel.taeumel <mailto:Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de> wrote ----

Hi, there.

What do you mean "top right"? The labels should be "top left" aligned with
their bars unless they are bigger than the bars. In that case, they get
centered. Not sure why this is what we want. For nested bars, UI still seems
to jiggle between topLeft and center sometimes.

Best,
Marcel