[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Collections-dtl.931.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Mar 11 22:49:46 UTC 2021

Every once in a while I find myself hunting around to locate the
basic set operations. These should be simple and obvious so I think
they deserve their own method category.

I also added the trivial implementation of #symmetricDifference: because
it seemed to be inexplicably missing. Most likely this would benefit from
optimization, but the simple implementation is readable and actually
looks symmetric, so it seems like a good start.

OK to move to trunk?

Dave