[squeak-dev] Please try out | Fixes for debugger invocation during code simulation

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Mar 15 09:55:12 UTC 2021

Hi Jaromir,

> The only point I'm making is there are real pathological situations where
> you might want to see the genuine process while another process acts as the
> active process and considering it terminated is very confusing.

So, you see no problems in merging this change into Trunk?

(For new discussions, you can always open up a new thread on the mailing list.)

Best,
Marcel
Am 15.03.2021 00:21:52 schrieb Jaromir Matas <m at jaromir.net>:
Marcel, Christoph, one more question if I may: which of the two UI processes
described in steps 1-6 is actually really running/VM executing their code?
I'm unable to figure out... The genuine one reported as terminated or the
active one but being only effective? Please, your help will be much
appreciated. Many Thanks, J

-----
^[^ Jaromir