[squeak-dev] Please try out | Fixes for debugger invocation during code simulation

Jaromir Matas m at jaromir.net
Mon Mar 15 10:45:05 UTC 2021

Hi Marcel,

>> The only point I'm making is there are real pathological situations where
>> you might want to see the genuine process while another process acts as
>> the
>> active process and considering it terminated is very confusing.

> So, you see no problems in merging this change into Trunk?

Of course I'm not objecting merging the change, it's great :) Sorry for
mixing this up with the "genuineProcess isTerminated = true", I haven't
realized it was an issue until just recently. It is totally independent and
was there even before, with Processor activeProcess behaving the same.
Thanks again,

-----
^[^ Jaromir