[squeak-dev] [OT] some Squeak music

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Mar 17 10:44:29 UTC 2021

Hi Stef,

Impressive! As an outer world person I looked through the site but
didn't find any Screenshots. *I'd like to see the UI you're working in,
be it a lot of workspaces.* My UI usually is inspectors / explorers on
Objects with messages I send to them. Sometimes just some buttons placed
in the World. Making a GUI often is more than doubling the effort.

Cheers,

Herbert