[squeak-dev] False merge conflicts

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Sun May 2 13:48:14 UTC 2021

Am Sa., 1. Mai 2021 um 18:05 Uhr schrieb Thiede, Christoph
<Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:

> Hmm, would it be a good idea to highlight the unclassified category in browsers using bold/italic font?

Put an exclamation sign on it, like the green and red bubbles for test
methods. Or one of the flag icons (from flag:, halt, break) to signal
unfinished work.

> I've also been thinking for some time about displaying a small kind of dashboard in the SaveVersionDialog which could things such as: "slips" (halts/flags/Transcript) in code, uncategorized methods, and maybe even more things such as linter results (SwaLint) or test results. But this might be a performance problem and I guess that not everyone would like it ...

Would this be possible as an extension package that everyone can load
if they want it?