[squeak-dev] [ENH] isSeparator

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Fri May 7 20:01:18 UTC 2021

Hi Christoph,

There was a discussion on this subject before:
http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-Collections-topa-806-mcz-td5084658.html
Main concerns are
- definition: What is a separator?
- consistency: CharacterSet separators would differ from the rest with
your change set.
- performance: I haven't measured it, but I wouldn't be surprised if
#isSeparator would become a magnitude slower with that implementation.

Levente