[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2021 - Results!

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri May 7 23:15:31 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Well done Patrick! Congratulations to the board members old and new! Thank
you very much for serving the community!

A big thank you to each and everyone that voted!!  Thank you for making
your way through the process!

One more note I'm looking for volunteers for the news team.  It's been 3
years since we made any posts on http://news.squeak.org.  The Weekly Squeak
could use at least a post a week!  Ok maybe one every two weeks. Anyone
interested in helping on the news team?

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum