[squeak-dev] Browser flash (was Re: The Trunk: Tools-mt.1029.mcz)

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Fri May 14 08:00:21 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have another drag gesture suggestion: if you drag a piece of
selected text and drop it on the World, open a new Workspace at the
drop position and copy the dragged text into it.
Can be used to drag snippets from a Transcript or pieces from a
method. Subsequently one can drag more pieces into the new workspace.

Kind regards,
Jakob