[squeak-dev] "More Direct Morphic": The Movie

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon May 17 11:56:28 UTC 2021

> Interesting use of Projects. You linked them up visually with Connectors, right?

nope, just Arrows from the Object tool. Usually with visible handles.
Always as simple as possible.

I know you are doing beautiful things. For me it's about brainstorming.
Costs, UI (physical buttons and sliders for the electronics, mouse miles
for GUIs  Implement elsewhere), sometimes keep together stuff I learned.

Cheers,

Herbert