[squeak-dev] Fuel projects, anyone?

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:05:50 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I was made aware that there actually *are* people who use Fuel :) I rarely get feedback, apart from the spare bug report, so I was thrilled to hear about people who use it actively or even have applications in production that rely on Fuel.

To celebrate that (and boost my own ego of course...) I've added a "Projects using Fuel" section to the readme on GitHub and I'd love to see more entries in that list! So please let me know (or open a PR!) if you think your project deserves some exposure ;)

Here's the link: https://github.com/theseion/Fuel.

Stay awesome and positive!

Cheers,
Max