[squeak-dev] Disable inlined message sends?

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Nov 27 19:20:44 UTC 2021

Hi Levente,

thanks a lot for your answer, this was exactly what I was searching for! :-)

Regarding the suspension points, do we have any good documentation on them, preferably on the image side? I am still having problems understanding when the VM would suspend the active process - does this only apply if a process with a higher process gets scheduled by the VM? Wouldn't it be an option to express this intent explicitly, similar to #valueUnpreemptively?

Best,

Christoph