[squeak-dev] SqueakSSLCertifcateError 'Invalid certificate' when attempting to open squeaksource.com monticello repo

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Oct 1 17:30:46 UTC 2021

Thank you.

I will see if I can find it.

I did not see anything in .ssh known-hosts , but I will poke around some more.

Thank you for your time.

---- On Fri, 01 Oct 2021 13:25:02 -0400 Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu> wrote ----

No, the problem is on your machine.
There's an expired certificate installed. You need to uninstall it.

Levente