[squeak-dev] FixingWierdIssuesOnSqueakHelp custom help needs a better name

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Oct 1 18:00:37 UTC 2021

I am going to create a Org-FixingWierdIssuesOnSqueak  repo on github.

it will document the process for fixing this issue

Create a CustomHelp on the same and push it to squeaksource.com/Doc

I was thinking that the rtpio-stuff fits in there too.

Assuming that someday it might be made part of a distro, what should this thing be named?

cheers

---- On Fri, 01 Oct 2021 13:49:33 -0400 Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote ----

Hi

> On 1. Oct 2021, at 19:30, gettimothy via Squeak-dev <mailto:squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> wrote:
>
> Thank you.
>
> I will see if I can find it.
>
> I did not see anything in .ssh known-hosts , but I will poke around some more.

No, that's ssl certificates, not ssh.
It's something from your system, most likely _not_ in your home folder.

-t