[squeak-dev] Another one for the Morphic Team.

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Oct 8 10:18:01 UTC 2021

Hi Folks,

Thanks for your hard work.

I love Projects as they let me focus on a task rather than manage clutter.

I typically have several minimized, non-closeable workspaces with commands I run during a development session.

It would be very handy to share these across all projects.

For example, I have a Doc project that I worked on yesterday and made some decent progress.

Today, I want to focus on SeasideDoc and fix the glorp in it regarding the display of in-image CustomHelp in Seaside.

I have a bunch of commands from the Doc work in a workspace that I now have to copy to the SeasideDoc project.

No big deal, but a nice convenience if you feel like approaching it.

Thanks for your time.