[squeak-dev] Interesting phenom for the Morphic Team.. resize events even outside of World bounds

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat Oct 9 14:00:11 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

/home/wm/usr/src/smalltalk/Doc/shared/Squeak6.0alpha-20582-64bit.image

Squeak6.0alpha

latest update: #20648

Current Change Set: Doc

Image format 68021 (64 bit)

Preferred bytecode set: SistaV1

When I resize a browser that is adheres to edge bottom right....

I grab the top right corner and drag to the right.

      The bowser window expands to the left and keeps going and going...

I drag the corner to the left.

            The browser window morphs into an X-Window  and appears on my X desktop...j.k.

            actually, it implodes into itself like a Morph falling into a black hole.

Kinda cool to observe.

(:
cordially,