[squeak-dev] inter-image communication and queueing suggestions?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Oct 15 13:17:50 UTC 2021

Hi Herbert --

Thanks for the tip.

The example I provided should rather serve as a starting point to have a look at the proper classes and methods. It's details should not be treated as best practice. There can be other values or messages better suited for the job. It is advisable to use the Senders/Implementors tools to locate more examples in the environment.

Best,
Marcel