[squeak-dev] formatting... (was "The Trunk: Morphic-eem.1784.mcz")

Taeumel, Marcel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Oct 25 06:48:48 UTC 2021

Hi Craig --

We don't have a PrettyPrinter in Trunk that serves our current needs. It's also not only an issue of presentation but also of which format will be persisted, e.g., to cover edge cases in understanding.

Since there are aspects of the underlying program theory in each module not explicable but implicit, we rely on th formatting of each module's main authors at the moment.

Best,
Marcel