[squeak-dev] Expanding the Terse Guide help....

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed Oct 27 14:33:35 UTC 2021

Hi Folks,

If you like, I can work on expanding the TerseGuide.

Some examples I have in mind are:

Stack

LinkedList

Mutex stuff

"Patterns" like [] on: error:[] finally:[]

Trees?

Please share your suggestions.

I can put them up at my Doc work at https://github.com/gettimothy?tab=repositories

and then maybe a senior dev can take ownership of incorporating them into the official, world-famous , terse-guide.

cheers,

Also, fairly recently somebody mentioned a website where famous coding problems (Like Y Combinator) where solved in different languages. Somebody had done all of them in Smalltalk.

If anybody knows the website and it is legal, I will be happy to produce CustomHelp with them.