[squeak-dev] squeak-smalltalk/squeak-filesystem

christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Oct 27 04:13:37 UTC 2021

Hi all,

recently I have created a PR against the FileSystem repository under [1] that migrates the CI from Travis (not working any longer) to state-of-the-art GitHub Actions. Under the PR, Jakob and I had a discussion on who should receive notification emails about CI failures for this repo.

I first intention was only to add interested people to the mail job (that would be me, maybe Jakob, and everyone else who asks). However, we also enter the squeak-dev list there. Or even another mailing list. Do you have any opinions about this? If not, I will go with my initial proposal.

Best,
Christoph

[1] https://github.com/squeak-smalltalk/squeak-filesystem/pull/5

---