[squeak-dev] Mailing list conventions - "reply to" or "reply to all"?

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 19:08:00 UTC 2021

I keep the existing list of addresses if there were any additional
people and if my message is still relevant to them specifically. In
practice I reply only to the list in 99% of the cases. When I press
"reply to all" in Gmail on Vanessa's message or your original post, it
also has only the list address in the To field.