[squeak-dev] "Remember current size and position" request for the        Morphic Team

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon Sep 6 12:31:33 UTC 2021

Thank you.

I am in no rush, so I will wait for the release.

cheers

---- On Mon, 06 Sep 2021 07:13:13 -0400 Thiede, Christoph <Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote ----

Hi Timothy,

the first part, "remember extent", has already been implemented by me as an optional setting for Morphic. It is currently lying on Marcel's long pile of things to review, I guess. :D Also remembering the position should not be too tricky from this point.
 If you are interested in trying out the changeset, I can share it with you.

Best,

Christoph