[squeak-dev] In two weeks... Squeak turns: 25. We celebrate!

Craig Latta craig at blackpagedigital.com
Fri Sep 10 22:08:28 UTC 2021

Hi all--

      In two weeks...

      Squeak turns 25 on Friday, 24 September 2021. Let’s celebrate!
We'll begin with an informal online gathering, at [1]. It will start at
11am pacific time (18.00 UTC), and last all weekend, so that folks from
all timezones may attend. To increase the chance of crossing paths,
let’s aim for peaks at each noon and midnight UTC. We’re also using
[2,3] as text backchannels, right now. There's a shareable announcement
at [4].

      Proceed for Truth!

-C

[1] https://8×8.vc/3plus4/cast
[2] https://squeak.slack.com (created 2014)
[3] https://discord.gg/xNm46K8T (created 2017)
[4] https://tinyurl.com/squeak-turns-25 (thiscontext.com)

--
Craig Latta  ::  research computer scientist
Black Page Digital  ::  Berkeley, California