[squeak-dev] setting to make ConfigurationOfDoc wait until XTreams-Parsing is installed so that *Extensions will be loaded

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed Sep 15 15:10:36 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

Two questions....

1. I have a ConfigurationOfDoc written and it "works" with the caveat that if XTreams-Parsing is pre-installed the *Extensions  are added to PEGParser but if not, the *Extensions are not added.

I recall something about "atomic" or "linear"  somewhere. Will that fix the issue?

2. How do I go about getting ConfigurationOfDoc added to the MetacelloRepository?

thanks for your time.