[squeak-dev] Tree graph/diagram drawing

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Sep 17 07:21:01 UTC 2021

Hi there.

You could also use TableLayout to construct that tree. Model each sub-tree as a morph that presents itself as a node and has submorphs for all its sub-trees. Repeat until a sub-tree is just a leaf itself without. Set #listDirection to #leftToRight and #hReszing/#vResizing to #shrinkWrap. For the node itself, I chose to overwrite #drawOn: into a space I reserved via #layoutInset (e.g., 0 50 0 0).

Best,
Marcel